Monday, July 28, 2008

I miss school. And I never knew I would ever ever miss school since I came to SA.
I'm happy because I'm finally feeling the right way. Well, somewhat.

Bad night yesterday. I didn't feel well so decided not to go school. In the end, I ended up watching snow white vcd with my parents until 2am. (:
Hi-ho, hi-ho! I really like the music, so cheery. (: I feel young again.

Yesterday I watched this show which focused on premature babies. It's a true story btw.
There was this loanshark who decided to quit what he was doing. Then one day, he got chased to the alley by those guys who wanted his life for quitting. When he had no way to go, (there was this door that could only be opened from the inside) he looked up into the sky and said, "Jesus, if you really exist, don't let me die." Just then someone opened the door to throw rubbish and he quickly got inside and the guys lost him. When he came out from the front door, he saw a poster with a verse from the Bible proclaiming Jesus.
I just felt so touched.. because He never fails. Nothing is too difficult for Him.

There was this girl by the name of Charis Ng who asked me for a decent photo of hers. Decent? The probability is likely to be 0.000000000000000001%.
Don't you agree? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home