Sunday, July 06, 2008

dont emo! (:

I was blog surfing and people were so discouraged that I was encouraged to put up an encouraging post.. (Even though I'm feeling a little emo now due to influence of mass media.) How's that?

Service yesterday was good. I begin to see that I've been putting Jesus in first place in the things I do but not in my heart. You know, like doing something right but you are just so unwilling. So I've set a resolution to be truthful with Him first and ask Him to help me. I don't know if God was the one who created the nature of my heart or not, but I do know I can always ask Him to change it and He will gladly do it for me. By faith.
Faith builds up by the circumstances we've went through and how we see the blessings that God has put in our lives (even the small, 'insignificant' ones), thus we can trust and hope in Him! (: Just like how you would trust someone close to you.. just that God is different. He never fails. If you see my 26th April 2008 post, you'll know what I mean.

I see that many times we just won't admit we need God's help. By our own knowledge, intelligence, we try to change the world, solve our problems etc. I would end with Dudley's question, just in a different context, how are you doing right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home