Sunday, June 08, 2008

I think I'm really blessed. Blessed with a Lord who loves, with family that I can really talk to, friends who care, with teachers who show great concern..

Thank you all who made me possible to be where I am. Your encouragements, well wishes, etc are of great value and I truly appreciate you guys. (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just came back from youth encounter yesterday and I think it was really great. I felt that the sessions gave very relevant points just that at some parts I felt quite sleepy and some things didn't go in. Haha. I experienced for myself how our past hurts actually still bothers us and can affect the way we live now. During clinic session, I was sharing with Wanhui about something that happened in primary school and I cried as I shared. I never thought that the pain was still so real.. Thank you Wanhui for praying with me as I release those past hurts and forgive people and myself. (:
Just a gentle reminder to myself: Stop procrastinating! (okay, not so gentle. but i'm really restless.)

add-on
Thank you juicy for accompanying me to botanic gardens. Man, it was great being with nature once again since 8138657825674 years. We went there acting like tourists man. Didn't know the place changed so much. It changed, didn't it? Need more of such trips. Else I'd just feel like a deprived city dweller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home