Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don't know if I mentioned, but I really can't wait for youth encounter. (:

But it doesn't really matter right. Yesterday, during altar call, I understood that no one else can really help me and because this is because it's between me and God. I think of the things that I really want to let go of.. but my head went bigger, in my attempt to solve my problem. I think I've been relying on myself too much, except for times when I go for morning worship, somehow I can just really lean on God during that time. Such a bliss. But when my heartstring is being tugged to do something I love for a wrong motive.. that's when my heart breaks. Because I never want to do things for the wrong motive anymore? I think so. I really hate it, cause' it feels hypocritical, it feels fake. Maybe it's when I can finally let go of that selfish desire, then will God give me the green light(the peace of mind) as I go for it. I don't know. But I do know that God's plans will not harm me.
As I go through June holidays, Lord, continue molding my character. Help me to spend time wisely too. And not just live day by day meaninglessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home