Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today (yesterday?) is really great. Cause' lewis visited my church since he couldn't make it for his. Had not seen him for sooooo long. And speaker Glenn Lim came to our church. He showed us his childhood photos, and stuff. It's amazing to see how God can really change us. (:

I'm a little anxious about my PW group now. Seriously, I feel like I have to tell them what to do and stuff. Then when something goes wrong, I feel like I'm liable to correct that something. Is it just me, or the group lacking some sort of initiative to even meet up? I don't know, I just hope we can put in more commitment than to just look so sian everytime we decide to meet up. Okay, looyee, just. jiayou.

I love Picasa! (: It helps you make collages so you don't have to post 63 photos and make yourself go crazy waiting. (Actually there are 72++. But they are basically what xiaoxian took of me so I don't want to post lest people start saying I zi lian. (: ) And anyway, yes, at the click of a button! It's so unlike photoshop which makes you do all the layers and stuff and you would really rather post until the sun rises up the next day.
Anyway, I don't know why so many photos. So.. don't ask me either. If you feel sick all of a sudden looking at the photos, maybe you can try the seasick pills, they might help a little. (:















The last two photos were probably the only normal photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home