Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today was great. I'm so glad I didn't skip CCA. (:

Tomorrow is hockey finals. FINALLY, my class is going. Cause basically all J1s allowed to go. And an incentive comes along with it, no chinese lesson! *grins secretly
It's not that I hate chinese or what, but the workload is really double of other subjects. Can't blame teacher, we're taking chinese this year. Just wait till next year, I'm so going to bid farewell to it and PW! =DDDDDDD
Half a year has passed so fast. What about two years. Maybe by then, I'm still thinking of 4E2 and just imagine the guys are going to go botak really soon. =D Then we can use their heads as our mirrors! (: And I'd miss people in A03. Except for people who call me lao zha bor. (; Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home