Wednesday, April 30, 2008

awesome

On a fine labour day... very fine weather (I predict so)...

You just have to wake up EARLY in the MORNING to do your GPP.
Not compass anymore my dear. You have friends living in the West now.
So we're meeting in the centre. Bugis, the place where you always went to shop, not to study.
Haha. I'm not blaming my friends or what. I just found it funny. And I believe that many of us in this transition must be facing this thing called long travelling. I don't mind, honestly. Because I really love to take long MRT rides (with little people, hopefully). And I count myself fortunate cause' it's just once in a while. So meanwhile, just be glad that I have the rest of labour day to shop with my budbuds. (:

I think life is SA is pretty much better now. It's quite fun especially with 'some people' around who wants to be my best friend. She believes that it's a monopoly competition, which means she's the only one who wants to be my friend. I'm sorry Ruimin, I'm so going to disappoint you. Haha. (: Just kidding.
I just went to SFC today and before going, I don't know why, I was anticipating to go. I remember when I struggled with the choice back then and this senior said, "God will help you to grow to love it." I believed that was a message from God to me. It's really amazing how He works. It can really be better than what we think. Lesson learnt: stop limiting Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home