Thursday, March 06, 2008

what this world needs

I'm going to start anti-blogging/blog surfing for 40 days. See you on 17th April.

Sealed with determination, faith, strength, integrity and purpose.
-------------------------------------------
More updates on LIFE concert. Just in case those who don't know, it is an Easter week event. I'm doing some flag thing. How's it related to dance, I don't know cause' I've not done it yet. Practices' gonna take up quite some time. So don't disappoint me when I ask you to come for the concert. Haha. (:
Amazingly, I didn't sleep during lecture today. I was like 1-1/2 hour past bedtime somemore. Thank God for the energy!
And I found another friend who watched 'The Amanda Show'! Totally! =DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home