Saturday, February 23, 2008

even though the journey's long

Cherlyn's online shop

Just click the link, you know you want to. Haha. Go and buy some clothes inside. She might be the next top designer so next time you can ask for a discount by saying passionately, "I bought your clothes in the first ever shop you opened." She might be moved to tears and give you the clothes for free. You never know. (;

I love weekends.... But I will still continue to trust in God. Wait till the day I say I love going to school. (:
Well, friday was quite an awakening call to me. Introductory lectures once again, and I was not even sleeping. During history, I felt the busyness feeling coming up. Lecturer told us that notes will give us just a D, so we had to do the readings. As he droned on, my brain started to think about how I have to go to the library and get the 2-hour loan book then spend the rest of my life in there. The thought of it gives me the chills, it's like terminating my social life or what. But well, it's true that my priority there is supposed to be studying right. Good thing, there is another alternative that will help more. I'm asking God to help me with stress management. I'm not going to allow the word 'busy' to fill up my life.
Assurance reminder: He will definitely be there for me through it all.
Had a meet up with my three cutie pies. Congrats to Juv for being back to SAJC! (: I definitely miss them. When I saw Cherlyn, just couldn't hold back that hug. Haha.
But again, thank God for my OG. There are people there where I can talk like crazy. And there's this girl that reminds me of Hu-hu-da-da. We had an outing and 10 out of 30 came. Haha! Think we're going to get into our CG soon. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home