Saturday, February 02, 2008

Funny funny. Yesterday I almost missed school cause' I woke up like 1hour later than usual. And when my dad told me that, in my sleepiness, I got up and "yay". Dad went, "huh?", I was quite surprised myself. How could I sound so alive. Haha. Never knew I dreaded school so much. But well, I decided to go cause' I don't quite want my Dad to lie in the parents' letter for me. Haha. I shall not stumble people! (: But well, I got to school just in time, perspiring and I was quite happy. Nice mini workout. (:
We played touch rugby for PE. It's quite fun, just that I think I need to unleash confidence. Yup, good time to realise there's a purpose for going through debate and stuff. Train my speaking skills, build up my confidence. I can never forget what went through my mind all those while. It's something like how badly you want to stand up but you just stay there sitting down. And you do know that once you pass that line of struggle, you end up feeling that surge of shiok-ness. (: Thank God for always being my strength and comfort whenever I feel defeated.
I think I really like to talk to adults. Somehow, I can just keep talking on and on with teachers. Like my CG tutor. She actually told me I have a Chinese news broadcaster look when I told her I wanted to be the next Cheryl Fox (not literally). Haha. My CG friend jokingly told me she won't want to watch the Chinese news if I really become one. )=
Great time shopping with Juv, Hc and Jm. Pardon me for taking time to decide what to buy. Need to make wise choices. I bought this skirt that is the most comfortable skirt I ever wore. It doesn't look my style, but well, I like it in every way. (:
Met up with joyce and boy, she's really a very good friend. She's the friend who will wait for the bus with you without asking. (; I just love talking to her. But I find myself too talkative nowadays. Haha. And finally I got through the sight-reading, sight-seeing and sight-singing thing. Was sharing with her about NYC audition. She went, "It's impossible to do that lar." So Hc, dont be upset. (:
Supper with cherlyn and jassy. Cher bought the needle-like heels. Got me to try it. Okay, quite cool, but not me. If I were to chase for a bus, 100% I will take off the heels and run. (: And swinging makes me feel young at heart once again. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home