Saturday, January 05, 2008

empty-handed but alive in your hands

I'm just so so tempted to yell Siersha's cheer in the middle of the road. It's just so catchy and nice to hear. Haha.

Church today was really refreshing. Been tired ever since orientation started and OG was eating tau hwe supper until 11+. It's quite funny when you think about it. You've just met for 3 days and looking like you've known each other for years. Han has a cheer/song of his own too. OG dragged along to sing with him. Must hold up the spoon and sing, then say "Live is short, eat!" in Hokkien before we eat our tau hwe. Haha. Next week is lecture and I'm so going to explore KI lecture, I think. Btw, we saw Ms Tabitha Liu. She tapped me, and in my mind I was like "Wooh, she remembers me!" Cause' I have a cute face.. Pardon me for that, I've been wanting to say that for ages. (Okay, actually my OG got one girl also 'self praise' one. =D)
Sidetracked. Today Pastor talked about believing for better things concerning salvation. It was an assurance from God because when I was praying today, I asked Him for an assurance to make sure something. Our cell still stayed as one.. It's our third year together. Just hoping we won't take for granted the time we can spend as a cell. Because the first few times I came to cell, I found it a good place for me to grow. (: And our theme this year is, 'Jesus First'. I think it's really good.
We're YA 17, the line that has been drawn for BGR doesn't apply to us anymore. But I really agree that just because you're 17 doesn't mean you can handle a relationship. Like Joe said, you're just putting more hurdles in front of you. Even though I did see a cute guy in SA (Haha!), I'm not going to be a fool to waste my youth on BGR. I rather spend more time doing serving God. Btw, my first ever article for our YA's bulletin, The Blazer, is out! =D It's just so exciting, just that I contained my excitement the whole day. (: Wooh, may all my articles be God-inspired so that they can touch many lives. =D

joyce my OG rocks (: says:
actually i didn't get the bulletin today
joyce my OG rocks (: says:
cos on duty so never go thru the door and the ushers
www.notreligion.com my utmost for His highest says:
)=
joyce my OG rocks (: says:
BUT i managed to get one which was lying around
www.notreligion.com my utmost for His highest says:
aww
joyce my OG rocks (: says:
for your sake leh!
joyce my OG rocks (: says:
are you touched??
www.notreligion.com my utmost for His highest says:
yeah!

Forever I am changed by Your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home