Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas.. I have been thinking for the past few days how to spend Christmas with meaning. I was wondering, just bond with friends and family like no meaning right.. Every celebration has a meaning. May your Christmas' meaning be the celebration of Jesus' birth.
I've never thought of this qn until pastor asked us, Why Jesus' birthday? Why not celebrate yours and mine? He talked about how people offer food to pigeons. They cant just go to the pigeon and direct the pigeon where to go, the pigeon will get scared and fly away. If you could, will you not turn into a pigeon and then you can guide it to the food. That's the same with God and us. He came in the form of a man. I cant think of how humble He is. If I were God, I would have stayed in Heaven and not bother the hassle. To me, we ain't worth much to be saved. To Him, we are worth His all.
When I saw Jm's blog post, I was pleasantly surprised cause' it seemed like she was blogging what I wanted to blog. May your X'mas become Christmas. Stop crossing Jesus out of your life! (:

Merry Christmas to all. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home