Friday, December 21, 2007

continue running after God's heartbeat

Christmas deco today for my church christmas event 'Love Actually' tml. It was rather fun except for the tying balloons part. Seriously, my finger is like blue black of something. Due to the high pressure at the tip. Even as Im typing now, it still hurts. )= But well, I'm rather happy that I went.

I want to whip up a dish for dinner on the day of girls' sleepover, only if I'm not lazy. =D Lao sai!

And I really miss the time I spent with 4E2. (: Especially when we just suan one another all day long. I miss piggybacking Aly all the way down the corridor during recess. I miss chasing after people all the way on fourth floor. I miss hearing Priscilla's laughter. I miss snatching bags, pencilcases. I miss pouring stationaries from others' pencilcases. I miss doodling on one another's foolscap and handbook. I miss xx's loud voice. I miss Jm's burps. I miss chinchin, the girl whom I can pull her chair and everything. I miss Hu-hu-da-da. I miss Juv and I giving disgusting, act sexy expressions to each other, and the look-into-the-foolscap-hole. I miss girls passing pad in secretive. Haha! I miss our teachers especially Pink Bao and Mr Aw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home