Wednesday, December 26, 2007

serving with less stress (:

Hello all. (: Yesterday was really fantastic reunion with part of 4E2 after 2months. I'm really thankful for people like yongliang and xx for organising the gathering, and actually it was quite a good turnout. I'm looking forward to 4E2 chalet! Just so glad that most of us are going. (:

Thank God for this Christmas so well spent. I think it was better than ton-ing. Walking aimlessly and joking on the road at midnight isn't my idea of Christmas. (: I think I have stronger bonds with people that very day. It felt very fulfilling.

I'm sick. With cough, and flu which comes by every morning. Hope I won't lose my voice. Because I remember Sec1 orientation when my voice probably reached bass note range. Okay, exaggerating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home