Tuesday, January 01, 2008

my identity

I remember there was a time when two people posed this question to me, "What is your identity in Christ?" It was unplanned, and I was touched. I knew God wanted me to know, He wanted me to know what was my real identity as His child. Sometimes we feel that we always get things the wrong way somehow, and we start blaming ourselves. My dear friends, God may not be pleased with what you are doing, but He definitely still loves you.
My DO doesn't change my WHO in Christ! -adapted from someone-whom-i-forgot-who's msn nick
I just hope to let this friend of mine know that, you can be strong in God. Maybe you feel that you can never do anything well, that you are just so weak. That you can never be strong like others. The truth is, all of us are weak spiritually and emotionally without Jesus. It's only when you learn to let Him be your shield will you then overcome temptations you face, bad habits that just seem to stick to you, problems that seem so heavy to carry.

John 16:33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

The water that looks like it's going to be over your head, is already under Jesus' feet. -saw it in somewhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home