Friday, January 25, 2008

He is risen

I was waging war yesterday. Equipped myself so well for the pre-release against anxiety, but I wasn't well prepared for the post part. Well, Aly told me that I made it to top 10 before we got to school. And I wasn't quite going to believe her cause I didn't want to receive disappointment. But well.. the post part.
First reaction, thank God for making me in top 10th. Second reaction, I was a little upset for being in the 10th. (Please dont beat me up, continue reading first) But there was this thought that sent me crying for joy for my results. As in literally crying badly, but for joy. Which is worth celebrating to me. Haha!
There was quite some unhappiness in the hall, I was trying to hide mine badly. But I do know that I had asked God for just enough to get into SAJC. And He did, the cut-off is 10, I had 10. And bonus to get in easier. Wooh! His plans are just so great that I couldn't deny that part.
When I got home, I just felt so great to release all my emotions, my worries, my happiness, my thanks for everything in front of God. It was such a great relief for me, I can tell Him anything. I handed my worries to Him, I know He will take care of the stuff. I had a little resentment, I gave it to Him. I learnt alot from the 'war' yesterday. That God has indeed given me more than I deserved. Not just my results, but also He Himself! That woke my mind a little to realise that I have much more things to give thanks for! =D What the heck should I really grieve over? I was just so so happy that God opened my eyes to see what He has done for me.

I thank God for squeezing me into top 10th! (This is when you stop feeling like beating me up) He knew my desires and He gave me some of it so that I may stay humble.

I thank God for giving me enough to get into SA.

I thank God for my brothers and sisters-in Christ, be it having done well or not, that they will land in the right places.
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who has been called according to His purpose.

I thank God for friends who have done well!

I thank God for teaching me that love overcomes any competitive spirit, and I have greater insight of why love is greatest among faith and hope.

He is like a solid Rock that never crumbles, and that's where I'm standing on.

All glory to the everlasting God for all that He has done. (:

and to my supper mates: im really sorry, i knocked out at 7pm and was too tired. good thing i managed to message one sms to jassy. else you might have thought i was so happy that i jumped down a bridge or something. haha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home