Monday, January 07, 2008

learning to say hello to tomorrow with a smile.

Hello! (: It's quite difficult to blog about yesterday and today when my feelings were totally different. Basically..

Yesterday. I spent my day meeting up with old buddies and it felt so great. The closeness is still there. I expressed to them that OG was good, SA was good, but I hate the thought of not being able to see my old friends everyday. A four year habit, culture, whatever you call it. I got rather nostalgic when I shared with my mum my feelings. She told me that just like parents can't always be there for us, so will friends. It's this kinda thing that makes me grow. I agree, but I didn't feel better.

Today. I overslept, partly because I was just so I-dont-want-new-environment. Didn't have a complete time to spend time w God, just rushed a little to school. During flag raising, sharing of scripture. And I was tearing a little. The sharing was on Paul's thorn in the flesh. Boasting in his own weaknesses because it is when he is weak, he will ask for God's help and God's power can be seen through his life.
2 Cor 12:10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
God just knows what I need. I felt really comforted.
So anyway, today was quite fun. Sneaked into Lit lecture to see how it's like. I'm quite tempted to take but my subject combi is confirmed. H2 Econs, Hist, Maths and H1 Geog. I talked more with my OG people and one of the guys shared about circumcision. I don't mean anything, just an interesting topic and rather funny. Btw, canteen food is really nice. And I abit lost touch with Maths. Good thing I didn't take KI, GP sounds difficult enough for me. Well, basically today got 4 hours free period but I used it well not to get bored. (: Well, today passed pretty fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home