Wednesday, January 09, 2008

settling down

Hello! (: Today was rather fun during cca sign-in with Juv. Well, what can I say. It always gets more comfortable with oldies. We had great time looking around and I was just so tempted to try out everything. I felt like joining rugby, volleyball, bowling and alot more. Okay, I know you guys are dying to know what cca I signed up for. Dance and debate! Wooh! I really cant wait for dance trial/training cause I think it's gonna be fun. And oh man, I think I took so much courage to join debate. =D I was just so tempted to go for choir. 10 years of feeling leh. Haha. ODAC's only available for 2nd intake so I'd see. Went to see the band. I dont know much but only that the instructor is really scary and the band is really good. To me, the sound is solid lor. And the songs they played made me really happy. Haha.
I'm getting used to lectures, just that the aircon rooms are just too comfortable. It's quite easy to doze off. And during H1 Geog today, I wasn't tired at all until the teacher keep telling us not to sleep. Guess the word 'sleep' sounded louder than 'not'. (: Got to know my civics group better too. There's his guy in our CG who is really funny. Cracks the whole class up, even during chinese. The teacher asked us why we sounded like we know each other so well. Haha. It's always good to have a joker around I guess. (:
Juv and I met up with Huichin and saw Janice too. Talking to chin is such a bliss. I have never had a great laugh for so long. And heard that our Dong, Lippy and Janice are running council..... Wooh!

I felt very comforted by Dudley the xiaobaobao who told me, "Be the laughter" when I joked that I wasn't going to chalet. Well, I guess at a new place, I'm no longer the laughter. There's this lester guy who laughs really loud and no one commented so far. Haha. Well anyway, I'm looking forward to 4e2 chalet. Like totally. And also I'm settling down over at SA already. (:


To Sam: Told you I was going to defame you. =D


Really good shitface friend of mine. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home