Monday, January 28, 2008

crucified to set me free

I can't explain what a fool I am to hold on to things that die and wither.
I am so compelled by Your love to drop off everything I have and just to run to You.
Wouldn't you just keep the fire continue burning?
Oh yeah, there's much more to life than cheese and crackers.

I was quite worried that if I delay the PAE thing until today, I will forget about it and yay, I need not go anywhere. Haha. But well, today I gave God the first choice. He has all rights, but He gave me the freewill to choose to give Him or keep it for myself.

1 - 30A ST. ANDREW'S JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (ST. ANDREW'S JUNIOR COLLEGE)7 - N67 MASS COMMUNICATION (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)
2 - 36A MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE)8 - T48 PSYCHOLOGY STUDIES (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
3 - 26A NANYANG JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (NANYANG JUNIOR COLLEGE)9 - N77 PSYCHOLOGY & COMMUNITY SERVICES (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)
4 - 22A ANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (ANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE)10 - S43 APPLIED DRAMA AND PSYCHOLOGY (SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC)
5 - 23A CATHOLIC JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (CATHOLIC JUNIOR COLLEGE)11 - N79 BUSINESS & SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)
6 - 29A SERANGOON JUNIOR COLLEGE (ARTS) (SERANGOON JUNIOR COLLEGE)12 - S86 MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION (SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC)
The ability to make choices is indeed a privilege. Thank You Lord for giving me the privilege to make my choice- You! (: I trust that You will bless me richly, and that Your plans may be fulfilled.
And opps, I forgot to change the house number. Haha.

Dad got baptised on Sunday! My mum kept saying, "After all these years, finally..." Haha. It's like seeing a seed that refused to grow suddenly sprout and bears fruit. Took some pictures for him. (: Then had dinner with parents, Pamela and her husband. We talked quite a bit about my mission trip to Aceh. Somehow, it's still fresh in my memories. I think I need to start keeping a record of what God has done in my life. (:

He who has ears, let him hear. (Matt 11:15)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home