Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today has been a relatively good day. (: Just two lectures and two tutorials. I love tuesdays.
I really love econs now, it's just so fun. I dont need to demand for people to tell me how cute I am. Because they just tell me every second that I'm cute until the utility (satisfaction) decreases. Hmm, I'm just so lovable. (Okay, you can just continue lying)
Sorry, I'm just too bored. I cracked myself up today at one point that I drooled. Haha! I bet Huichin can understand this part. Cause' she always catch me in action when I embarrass myslef. Haha. Dont worry, it doesnt happen often. Just once in a blue moon. Unfortunately, nowadays there's just too many blue moons. (;
H1 Physics or Geog..... Someone please give me advice.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home