Thursday, February 21, 2008

JASMINE CHI


This post is dedicated to Jasmine Chi aka Xiao Chi.

Another sexy seventeen! (; I'll just write a short message here. There'd be more in the letter which I've not written yet. Hee.
The girl who sits in front of me in Sec1. =D I miss kicking your chair. Haha. And I love the 161 rides that we have, when we'd sit down at the compass bus stop outside and talk all the wayyyy long. (: Amazing that even though we're in same class only for ONE year, we've been really good friends for FOUR! =D I miss swinging, watching the horrible horror movies with you and co. (: Thank you for being a great friend. All the best for your new life in Poly. Don't be too busy until we can't meet up! Haha.




The wonderful cookie chefs!


Karaoke babes. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home