Sunday, February 17, 2008

the year so far

Life has never been boring. I don't know if it's good or bad but well, I'm alive still..

God knows. He knows it when I made my decision to speak the truth when my PE teacher asked why we did not come. He knows it when I turned back and whimpered every time the struggle comes to do right. I don't know why, but today I'm especially filled with thoughts. I'm glad that I'm weak. Because that's how He gets to work within me, and gives me strength, also revealing more of Himself to me. I'm glad that problems come and I know He is still there with me. Even when I did not humble myself to ask Him for help, He was patient and understanding as He sees me try with my own might. I find myself running back to Him.. we knew I needed Him.
But it's time for me to seek Him at once inside of taking the loop.

It takes us quite a while in life to realise this life is not just about me, my family and my friends. This year so far, I get quite disappointed by the people around me, by myself too. I'm sure we all feel that before. Because I dont understand them well, they dont understand me well. But we can always take hope in knowing Jesus knows me, He knows you. More than we know about ourselves in fact if you have ever experienced it.

He gave me Himself, that's why I'm still well and living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home