Sunday, February 03, 2008

found my sanctuary

Yay, I finally cleaned up my whole room. Sense of fulfillment, and somewhat tired. But well, now I can open both windows cause' in the past the bed's too near the window then scared got dust. Yup. I think the most things we have around us is just dust, dust and dust.
Yesterday was great day cause joyce and i went shopping at the very big This Fashion in dhoby ghaut. Little people so you can just try anything you want without fearing of ppl looking at you. I finally got the crop top I wanted. =D Sermon made me very very 'full'. Somehow, I get a lot of insight from the message and I just feel so happy. (: We had cell dinner at AMK hub subway. Sophia looked so embarrassed when all of us went, "Bye Sophia!" when we were leaving. Oh yes, subway club is very very nice. It's quite meaty. (:

Being in your comfort zone can be quite uncomfortable actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home