Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i want my four dollar back

Hello. School's still pretty okay. I forgot to bring thermometer, yay. Reminded myself thousand times but well. Haha. Good thing SA sells thermometer at $4! =D NV sells like $10. Hyperinflation.
I went for SFC today and it was quite nice. We played some games and had bible study. Before that was quite hesitant about going. But well, I'm really glad God answered my prayer for people who filled my time in between my free time. (:
May my valentines' day be good tml, cause' I'm getting back chinese test result. Actually I pretty much like Chinese passages. The writers always sound so thoughtful. And I think my chinese teacher's pretty nice. She got us this cracker that has those paper slips inside. Reminds me of the teacher who got that for us in NV. I think it was Ms Chen. (:

BFC, here are the photos. =D Sorry for late posting. I'm putting here first while I 'recover from the internet fright'.































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home