Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LIU JIAMIN

This post is proudly dedicated to Liu Jiamin.


Happy sexy seventeen! They do rhyme huh. (;

I'm going to write a history account of what I remember about you.
I remember I got to know you in Bintan and not Singapore.. Haha. When we were on our way for Sec 3 camp and I'm pleasantly surprised that you remember the awkward conversation that we had on the jerky, non-aircon bus. And I have no idea why we started talking about church or something. It's amazing, how that topic became our conversation. And I thought you were quite 'dao' then. Haha.
She then brought me to FOP and I think it was quite what led me back to church and that's how I became what I am now, growing in faith. (And not forgetting cuteness. Just kidding) Thanks sister. (:
Then there were the debates and THIMUN conferences. I can't quite remember what happened then, but I know that it was through these things that we got to know each other better.

And thank you that everytime I needed a phone buddy, you will just be there to listen to me drone on and on.
We really have to admit that we are actually quite different, in a way that I can't quite put a word to it. Amazing how we can connect sometimes. Well, I believe it's the bond that Jesus has binded us together that makes it special to have a friend like you. (:



May you have a really blessed birthday. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home