Thursday, February 21, 2008

thoughts purified

I don't know what to say but well, I am really blessed.

Orientation. It was quite difficult for me to get to school. Right at the road, I was tearing and struggling whether to go home or not. If you were at the scene, you would have thought I was acting in drama serial. And somehow, when I looked up at the pitch dark sky, I knew God was with me. So sweet, the presence. So I told myself: Go, you know you want to go for worship. We sang 'Above All' and 'Still'. I was going crazy. He knew me. My beloved Father was telling me, why are you afraid of man. I think of you, above all things. I told Him, I will be still and know You are God. The person leading worship was saying, things change, environment change. One thing that never changes is God. Amen to that.

I'm back to OG3 but there were only three familiar faces. We played some games but the atmosphere was quite slack. Then we started playing 'duck duck goose'. My partner and I kenna so we chased after the other pair. I was probably dragging my partner after me. And when we came to a stop, "piang!" And she was like, "You okay anot?" And I went, "Yah, just a little pain." And the next thing, the side of my forehead was bleeding without me knowing it until she told me. Wow. Basically the blood was flowing all the way down and we ran to the washroom to wash it. I wasn't crying, I was in between smiles and laughter. No idea why actually. Then Juv's ex-OGL helped me with the antiseptic. Sweet. Well, I still felt blessed. I was so glad that it wasn't like I broke a bone or what. And the cut was quite deep, but short. And it was near the eyebrow so even if there's a scar, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to be a model or what. But I'm still praying that it won't leave a scar or what. Back to my OG. It's filled with people who seemed to have very different characteristic. And most of them were from 2nd intake. The one I bumped into was very sweet, a chinese-jap girl. I started telling her I was pretty in jap. Haha! (:

When I got home, I just thought about why it took me quite long to get used to the environment. SA is a really friendly school. So what was the problem. Sometimes when I looked over at NV, I'd tear a little. It was during devotion today that I got the answer, even though I felt it didn't matter much to know the reason or not. I was reading the explanation of a verse and it told me, do not be surprised if God places you in an environment that isn't secure or familiar.. Ta-da. The answer. I was too used to my familiar environment. I don't know why, but I find it as though I was engaging in an active conversation with God, which was true.
This morning, Mum prayed for me and Dad walked to mrt station with me. I feel really blessed for such loving parents. That they knew that my mind was a battlefield and that they just wanted to encourage me as much as they could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home