Thursday, February 28, 2008

The answer to the direction will be as clear as daylight at the right time. Patience.....

It took me this long to realise that I'm really schooling. Only when the lecturer announced there's a test coming up. Like wow. Test, that's a foreign word. I feel ashamed to say I'm going to have some fun first. Hee. Sorry test, you just have to go to the back of my mind now. (It would be better if you leave.) Off you go.
So tomorrow...? I need quiet and peace right now. Ciao.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Prov 3:5-6
This verse has been sticking on the big walls of the cc and I took now to be reminded by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home