Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in Lord, still I will say
Blessed be Your name.

Dorita and I are going to take a leap of faith to join dance for LIFE concert organised by SAJC. It's free admission to all and I truly hope my friends will come.. I'll let you guys know really soon. (: So you must come and support me, even if I fall down the stage you must tell people around you proudly, "Hey that one my friend leh." =D
I'm quite determined not to be passive in this school, but be active as I somewhat was in NV. I guess opportunities used to come to me but now, it's time for me to grab it. (: But well, not overly else my grades suffer. Herherx.
Well.. just a thought to share. Sometimes we talk about how we can't hear God speaking to us right. Sometimes it's just that we quite ignore it because we don't quite wanna hear it. We need to dig down into our hearts to know.. That's what happened since the time when I was making some decisions. Like now.. CCA. I'm still praying.. for wisdom and also willingness to do what He wills. Yup, I just want to make the right choice by allowing God to be in everything.
Btw, I just realised that I've been wasting quite a deal of time. Haven't we? Just think about what you do everyday. For e.g, waiting for the next lesson that starts 4 hours later. I can't help wondering if the person who set the timetable was in the right mind, but well, we can do so much just during the waiting. Motivation, please come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home