Monday, March 03, 2008

switch on the power

Less of me and more of You.
And more of You.
More of You.

Indeed, I've found nothing more fulfilling. Just fun and play? If that's how we define life.. I rather not live in it. And what is life? Jesus! May He be in me and I in Him always. Knowing that He'd always be with me, and I will walk right with Him.

I'm in for LIFE concert. I'm excited. And reassured. Haha. To all interested in coming. It's on 11th april. And FOC. So come! (: Especially all the papas and mamas in the house.

--------------------------------------
Meanwhile cell bonding photos! (:




Fooooooooooood! =D


Honey marshmallow! =D














And surprise!

Smarties the drop-soup chicken (luo-tang-ji)


Birthday cake for Smart and XiYing (:


BFC 2008!




Note the caption. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home