Friday, April 18, 2008

weekend sleep-ins

40 days, and I'm alive! =D

This page is getting unfamiliar.. I never knew 40 days felt so long. But I'm really happy. You would have asked me why I anti-blogged. It's not that I don't like blogging. People who know me know that I love to write and talk. (and maybe laugh alot) Well, I guess my intention was actually fast blogging, but after that I decided thinking it was also like a break kinda thing. I felt cut off from the internet world but I was feeling okay. (: Another thing.. I guess was to have the habit of seeking God and tell Him my stuff before telling this virtual space first. Haha.

Anyway, these 40 days have been filled with many stuff. Yeah, like LIFE concert is over and I'm sad and happy.
Sad because I miss flagging. Did I tell you flagging is not just holding that Singapura flag and twirl twirl? That was what I thought at first and my face was /= But after learning, that It's actually very fun and challenging for me! Because the song's quite fast for flagging, we need alot of arm strength. I was suffering. But I'm happy. We always end off sweating and I love to sweat. Haha. (: Thanks to Evelyn the mentor and Rebekah who are always there to help and correct me.
Happy because trainings were long hours. Like at this time we have rehearsals until 9pm. My sundays were all taken up. Sometimes I didn't feel like going so really thank God for pulling me through all the trainings.
Thank you Samuel, Xiaoxian, Huichin, Ruimin, Yujie etc for coming LIFE concert! The seats were meant for you guys. (:

JC life has been rather boring sometimes. Two tests today and I'm glad I was still quite upbeat throughout the day. I'm somehow managing homework well, but I'm a little behind for lecture cause' I don't understand or don't listen or both. Haha. I have faith that I'd catch up when I start revising for upcoming tests.. despite the fact that my bro was just gloating about his 2.5 month break. I'm just gonna do my best. (:
To all studying: All the best dudes, as you continue adapting with the environment. You'd eventually settle down well.


I miss you cell! (: (Grabbed from sophia's blog)



I miss 4E2 too! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home