Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trying so hard, to stop trying so hard
Just let You be who You are, Lord, who You are in me.

My keyboard is a little hay-wired so it's quite difficult to type. But doesn't matter. Today is sports day! (: At first I didn't quite feel like going, but actually quite fun. Actually more fun than NV's cause not so much events. It's mainly inter CG heats and finals, prize presentation.. and Mr Derrick Tan ran the teachers' race. He looks really cute, like a little kid. Haha. And his team won first! Haha. Alan said he was like a purple streak zooming past. Exaggerated. Amanda got it video-ed. She video-ed our run too. 08A03, I think we all did our best yeah. (:
Sometimes it's just so hard as we try, trying to do something right though we don't like, trying to make things perfect. Just so hard that you're at the brink of tears. I just want to humble myself, I need God's help. I can't do this on my own, walk on my own.. A relationship with God is walking with Him, isn't it.

But well, He gives me hope to be able to even rejoice. On the way home today, I've been thinking, "God, I've yielded myself to many things and failed You. So many times." I was reminded of His love that forgives. That love which without hesitation forgives me, and loves me even more. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home