Friday, May 16, 2008

Labour Day. I am sorry for the late posting of photos (to the girls).























When we took these three photos, some aunties were laughing.



Based on a geography assignment and test, I have failed my geog CA. But well, to be optimistic, I have a high U. I was just one mark away from a 'S'uperman! Well, I guess the marking criteria is strict. Like one four mark question is no longer 2 factors with elaboration. But well, I'd definitely do better for Common Test. I'm just quite glad that I'm not yet losing my mind as I continue to conquer my homework file. Somehow, it just keeps trying to 'exfoliate'. Haha.
Anyway, I feel really bad for forgetting birthdays. It's like a few days before I will remind myself but on that day I just forget. But well, to these people which include Prissy, XX and Sam face, I still think of you guys. (;

Uh, I really can't wait for holidays. (:::::: Then I can like sleep in everyday..... The thought of it. Yes. What a motivation. (:
Tomorrow's the ASEAN talk. Apparently, I think I'm gonna sleep. It's like from 8-4pm? Crazy.
----------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm climbing stepping stones. And sometimes you just need to continue climbing up the same kind of stones. Mentally, I felt really tired many times. But I think that life in SAJC has really brought to me small little difficulties that seemed insignificant but are actually things that we really hate to go through. Like going for a lesson on your own (I'm the only Geog student), cultivating interest for something you aren't really keen on doing. It's the little surrenders you make, giving up the 'comfort zone'. For reasons you do not know, but believe that God has a plan for you there. I know that He has been comforting me, placing good friends around me in SA. I'm always looking forward to morning worships because I get strengthened in faith and His love.
Thank You Lord for bringing me through.

Just give Him yourself and He will do the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home