Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm away from school, like again. Well, recently I have been inconsistently having fever, flu and stuff so I kinda found it weird. Doc told me I have throat infection. I really didn't know. Cause' my throat doesn't hurt except in the morning. Good thing I went to doc early. But right now I'm still feeling a little feverish so please pray for speedy recovery. (:

I really can't wait for project work to be over. I think all of us are so going to celebrate after all these proposal drafting are done cause' it's really frustrating to keep adding new stuff here and there. Like a drawing that never seems to be finished. But well, it's all gonna be over in half year's time which I truly believe is going to pass very fast without us realising. (: So.. jiayou!

GDOP (Global Day of Prayer) on Sunday was really great. I went for the chinese one. (: It's really great, to spend time praying together with my parents and other fellow brothers and sisters. And we saw so many different flags being distributed, so which really looked foreign to me. After that, had steamboat to celebrate Mother's Day at The Mushroom Pot. I think the service there is pretty good, and the soup is nice too! (:

I think we're really fortunate to be in Singapore. Despite the fact that all around us is water and water, we are indeed safe from the natural disasters. I think the newspapers are really depressing, they keep showing pictures of the tragedy and plaster 'death tolls' all around on the paper. Let's not give up hope as we pray for these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home