Tuesday, May 06, 2008

living God

Though my world may fall, I'll never let You go..

This phrase really spoke to me today. When I was feeling so weary, like everything has gone wrong. When I got onto MRT and browsed my phone inbox, the msg that JM sent long ago was still inside and it really caught my attention.
Such a sentence.. when we were on spiritual high, we could have sang it loud and really meant it. But when tough times come, when our vulnerabilities is all we can see, will we remember it?
I thank God that He is there. Everytime when I needed an assurance or a reminder. Indeed, He will never forsake us.

So far.. teachers have been merciful. They gave us grace periods for assignments and presentation. So actually I'm feeling quite relaxed.. (: Like yesterday, I knocked out at 7 plus pm... Haha. I think we've almost cleared all the tests of the semester. So yay. Can't wait for June hols. I need a beach retreat. Anyway, I hope to be able to go for OCIP. It seems so fun, building houses. I know that's not supposed to be the focus. Well, let's see how it goes. (:
Meanwhile, to all who are struggling with studies, don't stress yourself up. Take things one step at a time. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home