Wednesday, May 28, 2008

pass the gates of praise



Few things that really made my week so far..

1) Sunday- Really late at night, parents and I went to the 24/7 fairprice that was just opened. On the way we walked by the new neighbourhood and they have the same playground set as sculpture park. They have this swing-like thing that parents and I tried out. Very funny, especially when dad was standing and trying to make that spin-around thing move. I really love my parents, hope we will continue to cherish the everyday that we see each other. (:

2) Tuesday- Ruimin, Letitia and I went to interview the youthbank, or rather, heartware network. I think we were really daring. And it was really a very fun experience. I love talking to people. (: At first I was kinda scared that because this is project work, the person might reject our interview. But she's like really really friendly. I mean it. I hope A&G will be just the same. Anyway, we cleared up a major misconception. I'm so glad. And it was a fruitful interview. Thankyou letty for your wonderful speed in writing. She basically wrote down everything we said. I was really amazed. May our project work go smoothly. (:

3) Today- I think I'm enjoying my stay in SA. (: Especially with some crazy friends of mine. Especially terrance cause' he's always grabbing my bag and wearing it like a bra. Then he'd just pull down the bag strap halfway. With that really disgusting expression on his face. Haha. He said I was his eye candy and started looking at me seductively. I think I will graduate from SA laughing. Haha.

Tomorrow's SFC camp and I'm quite excited. Especially after what Benedict, our group leader, typed in his email to us. I felt that even though there are tough challenges like trusting God no matter what the circumstances are.. He will teach me as I do His will. Wouldn't You give me a heart that is wholly after You.
I've not even started studying for CT and amazingly I'm quite relaxed. I don't know if it's because I'm not far-sighted as usual, thinking that I can finish studying on time, or it's the peace that I had throughout prelims. Hope it's the latter. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home