Wednesday, June 04, 2008

2 funny things in my inbox today.

The first, an alien signed off in her pw email with this.

love,
the cuter than looyee one, Ruimin (:

Apparently, she's no different in HK. I think she scared everyone off. I bet during her dance auds, she would show the person her big eyes and 'innocent' face again. Haha. Just kidding. Jiayou Ruimin for your auds! =D

The second, 2 fellows sent the same email to me telling me I won some stuff. They just put somethign like, "Your email address with reference number xxx-xx-xxx-xxxx (and I bet they anyhow typed the number)...." I really want to say in their faces, "Wah, really ah?" in my ultra sarcastic voice. Okay, I just checked my junk email. There's like a lot of such scam emails nowadays, so guys, be careful. (:
----------------------------------------------------------------

I declare that I love GP! I mean the contents, not the tests and everything. GP notes is the only thing that makes me wanna read on. So unlike Math, which makes me do until my face turns green like algae. And my Chinese is still in my locker. Hehe. Geog is forever about the crust and blahblahblah. Actually it's quite fun, just that first few chapters are really dry.... no moisture at all, seriously.
The school actually sent a progress report to our house and let our parents see the horrible grades... )= And my dad passed me the letter late at night so I kinda got a scare. And they threw in the PW schedule as well... The stalker. Just won't give me a break. But well, let's just pray that we get a reply from the organisations soon. To ____, just take it as entertaining some little kids for a while, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home