Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello hello. (: I love the rain today, it just came straight down, attacking the heart of the road. Only nice if you're indoors. Just hope that Dad and Bro will reach home safely. (:

Plan for now. Study until at least 4am if I can and tml get my 5hour sleep on the bus. =D I know it isn't really good for health, but well, I really have to chiong studying. I'm really way behind time. Sigh. *Thinks about geog and laugh at the notes lunatically.
(And she continues typing despite knowing that she could have studied now.. *Shakes head)

Meanwhile, church camp to KL tml! =D Really hope for a great experience, esp with my bunkers (Joyce and Sop). Wish us smooth journey on our way. (: And productive studying. *Smuggles notes into bag in case someone calls me a nerd. )=

♥ нuісніn™ ; says:
have a good trip tomorrow, and i hope that your bus dont run out of oil half way since there's price hike on the oil recently

What.. (: Today studied with Chin and Prissy at Changi Airport, quite productive for a group study. And I love the environment there, how quiet. (:
Talk about yesterday, it was quite depressing. Haha. Ruimin and I went to Raffles to find EMCC and we took 1hour to find the building. We kept looking around the tall buildings, crossed the most roads I ever had in my life, and it was actually a short building. Yay, sorry JC students can be that myopic and inflexible. But my brother told me I'm different! (maybe he just wants to comfort me) Well, anyway, we feel really bad for making a last min appt. But well, he said he'd help us by reply our email. No need for interview. (: And Ruimin gave me earrings for my birthday and went 'Shit' when I told her I didn't have earholes. Haha.
Anyway, to Ruimin: Thanks for your presents esp the shirt. I will remember you guys when I wear it. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home