Tuesday, July 01, 2008

he knows my name

This is my 366th post! A 'year' of posting has passed. (:

I just got back my Math, a just-right-there sub-pass. Maybe you'd think I'd be mourning over it but no, I thank God enough because I only revised the concepts. I will try to pluck up the energy to study better. Even though this week is really slack.. Hehe.
This post is partly dedicated to my cell group. Thank you cell for the two years of bond that we have. Indeed, I believe that we have a very strong bond as a cell in Christ. Cell is one thing that makes me hang on, especially when sometimes our spiritual walks get a little shaky, when discouragements set in. I'm really thankful for our two great cell leaders who shares our joys and sorrows together. And a bunch of cell mates who provide support for one another when the other is down. Even when we move up to young adults one day, I believe that BFC still holds very dear to our hearts. Let's strive on growing nearer to Jesus as we continue to grow in His likeness. May He reveal to you Himself in a special way everyday. (:





Sunday's service was really great. The worship really spoke to me. Within my heart, though the torrents get strong, He calms the storm.

And I really miss 4E2 alot. Much is left unfinished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home