Saturday, June 28, 2008

I can't explain it. The moment I got out of the library, I kept smiling, smiling, smiling.

Yesterday we had our A-level Chinese Oral. Within me, I was quite nervous.. So while waiting, I kept praying within every time I got nervy. I told myself the same thing I said to myself recently. You lose nothing for trusting, in fact, you should be more glad trusting Him in the first place. (Breaking out of our finite thinking) The topic that came out was similar to what my teacher tested me that very morning.
But sometimes He doesn't work in the way we wanted. Like when I was expecting a certain topic to come out for Geog, it did not but the paper was quite easy. (Easiest among all papers)

I know I had not been working hard enough for my exams. Been idling around, lacking concentration. Sometimes I even lacked the will to continue studying.
But the Lord has been my strength even when I feel like I've failed Him.
Promos, I'm going to work with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home