Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm here to blog..... (:

I can't believe it. I know you can't either. I actually had 7 hours of exam today. It's amazing, probably the longest examination I ever had. Good thing we had a teeny weeny one hour break. Else you don't call us saint, just call us in-saint. (:
I think I did my best for GP.. Chinese wise, I'm only disappointed that I forgot to add in an important part in my zuo wen. Else, it would be the best and most humourous essay I've ever written. I was busy keeping myself still in my seat as I tried to keep my laughter. During Chinese paper 2, I think I was subconsciously doing my paper. I felt like my mind was floating..

June holidays has come to an end. )= But well, I think I spent it well, cause I gave in time to play. Thank God for the wonderful vacation. (:
And the company of 1E1. It's amazing how we can actually still keep in contact and actually have a chalet almost every year. I was amused by whoever's term on the Forever 7 vs Destroyer 6...... Haha!


Presenting the F7 and D6! (:


Destroyer 6


Cutie pie 4 (Haha! no looma, stop it.)

Photos 'koped' from Ah Chi. (:
-------------------------------------------------------------
sometimes it gets quite tiring as it goes rough. thank you charis for your msg. you're really a buddy. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home