Saturday, June 14, 2008

i bring an offering of worship to my king

Back from church camp! It was awesome because God was moving. Without Him, any camps would be nothing. That's how I really feel.

I have so much to share, about how I finally understood some things and we've all claimed a gift that God has provided freely for us.
First thing, during almost every worship, I have an insight. One of which I was really touched. I saw a man carrying his young boy during worship. The boy looked tired, but he could lean on his daddy for support. It was like a visual aid for me, showing me how much God loves his children. I thank Him that even when we feel frail, He will still lift us up. We are truly precious to Him. I think as I was looking at them, we were singing this song that went, "You are my shepherd." One of my cell leaders once showed me Isaiah 40:11,
He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
Another, I prayed for a woman. I was quite driven to do so.. Cause' I saw her alone and every other people around her had prayer partners so I decided to join her. We were praying for a word to encourage each other and she was touched by my prayer. I don't know why, but I am really amazed by how God can use people of any age. At first I was still wondering if she'd feel like, "What? Get prayed by a little girl?" I'm glad. It's a first step for me to step out in boldness to be used for God's mighty works.
Lastly, this June I've made many friends. In SFC, girls' encounter, and church camp. Thank God for all these people. (: I really enjoyed Joyce and Sop's company. Thank bunkmates. Great and fruitful shopping with you guys =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home