Wednesday, July 16, 2008

no better place

Something worth mentioning about the ushering thing I talked about in my previous post. I saw my ex-VP, Mrs Tay! I really got a shock man. I was ushering the cars, then this familiar face pulled down the windscreen and said, "Inside got enough lots?" "Yes, alot." And suddenly I was like.........
"oh man" in my mind. Hahaha.

Combined choir practice btw SFC and Choir. Cool, but a little nostalgic. Haha. It's for the commendation of student council. To NV chorale performing in HK, all the best! (:

Nice talking with a friend of mine. I learnt so much from people around me. I think I'm too blessed and how much I want to bless others with what I've learnt. One thing he said about what we want etc.. I just find it so true. I'd believed what I want is what's best.. I want to do this and that in the future... etc. But God, I trust You for giving me the best, the place I know I can truly belong to. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home