Thursday, July 10, 2008

Exasperated. But I still thank God that I can praise Him.

On earth, my prayers can still be heard. I wondered, if it was in hell, could it reach heaven. And even if it could, what meaning would there be by then. It'd be too late.
Sometimes we think our situations are 'like hell' but think of it, hell is a scary & horrible place I'd never want to be in.
Am I thinking too far? Better early than too late.

Good thing that my Hist isn't that bad. And at first we thought S= 0 credit. Turned out it was 5. Amazing. I didn't do Math in vain. Hehe. But sometimes I think.... we worry too much. About getting retained and stuff. Yes, true that we need to understand the urgency and put in action. But it's time to disallow worry from burying us.. Things will flow well as long as you put it in God's hands. (:

I've been reading this book by Corrie Ten Boom. One interesting part that I'd like to quote. When she asked her dad about sex when she was very young, her dad responded by telling her to carry his luggage, which was way heavy. And he said, "Some knowledge are too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you."
How true. I may not understand a lot of things. But one day (in heaven) I will. For now, I will trust God to carry it for me. May it be an encouragement to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home