Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yesterday, met up with Juvenal and Cherlyn. We talked quite a lot about the past, present and future. Who will get married first.. (then Juv and I start worrying about becoming bachelorette) Trying to remember Leroy's name until our brains are about to explode.. etc. (: Haha. I never realised they missed 4E2 life too.. Sometimes I wondered if I had a problem for thinking of them. Now I know I'm still quite normal. Haha. (:

I dreamt of the 'start' of end times. It didn't seem scary, but it felt scary. There was all the tension and people were leaving. Just a lot of movement. Leaving my family behind. And somehow, we stayed and the first thing that came into my mind was, "I have not read enough of the Bible yet. Where should I start from?" And I panicked. I guess it made me realise some things that I've taken for granted. The bible that lies there.. and everything else around me. We're really fortunate to be able to experience liberty in many areas of our lives, which some people can't even have. I'm asking myself, "Is it time you start treasuring these little privileges in life?"

Just last Thurs, we had ushering for a school event. It was quite fun, even though tiring under the sun as you have to keep signalling the cars and holding the placard which some residents and drivers kept staring, trying to read from it. I was quite afraid that accident might happen because they keep looking at it. Then I will be the mastermind! Indeliberate murder.. I've think too much. Haha. Yeah, I feel less restless after serving the school in just that small little event.

I think I'm really lazy and I keep sleeping like a pig. Seriously. I don't think anyone can help me if I don't help myself first. God, grant me strength and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home