Saturday, July 26, 2008

my hiding place

Overwhelmingly tiring and draggy week.

You never understand what a wonderful thing it is to wake up on a Saturday ultra early morning and plop back to bed remembering it's a Sa-ter-dae. Ahh.. such a blessing to be able to sleep on an ultra comfortable bed.

But my week was good. Because the dear computer that I thought had crashed actually only had a loose chip and I'm now happily typing away. And we did our role play for the PW OP which everyone laughed away and DP1 was sitting in somemore. But okay, ST says we have to make it serious. Man, he was laughing too. You always feel that sense of accomplishment to make ppl laugh, don't you? I hate it when I say jokes and people don't get it. )= And that very day I believed my fear of public speaking has minimised alot and I'm happy. How true it is that you don't have to join debating to learn to speak confidently. (:
The only sad thing is I failed my CT and Dad has to go parent-meet-tutor. I always love to talk, so I guess I will be tagging along. (:

Today's service was really great. Pastor told us to take out something precious in our wallet. I took out a picture of 4E2 and my friends, people whom I dearly miss (maybe a little too much).. and we prayed that He will take priority over things precious to us. It felt somewhat liberating. I've been hanging on to my past. I should be living for today and look forward. During cell discussion, I think we were quite open in sharing about the things we took out and how we've been living. Somehow, it felt like I just tore down a small little mask that I've been wearing.

Well, I think one thing I have to work on is really studies. To stop loving sleep. God help me, especially when emotions overwhelm me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home