Saturday, August 09, 2008

be humble, my heart

Called to be a student.

I guess I should just make a list of 'Looyee DON'T(S)" so that I will really study.
And btw, I don't know where we're heading for our GP presentation.. Just a random thought.
Yesterday's celebration was short and.. we only had one activity. I think the sing-along was quite nice because it's quite tough for the class to gel together but we somehow did.
Wonder how it would be if it was 4E2..? It would be catastrophic. (: But victor really looked ridiculously funny with his durian shells! Haha.
AND LIRUIMIN CAME. (: Even though we couldn't lunch together.
Next was the acting rehearsal. Which I missed previously cause' I was really sick. Samuel was really good. Then we lunched and had some thought-provoking discussions which I didn't want to get into because my head's growing bigger.. But I'm glad we had it, it made me thinking. (: Controversial.

Actually I have nothing much to blog about besides how loud an amen I gave in my heart when Rachel prayed for perseverance for PW, and how much I want to study but just cant get myself settled down to study. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting... 4 anticipations in a week. My heart can't bear such excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home