Friday, August 01, 2008

willingness

My heart sings a song that even angels cannot sing..

I've always loved this line.. how it's a privilege that my relationship with God is probably different from angels'. How I went through things with Him by my side, how He hears me when I cry for help.. The truth is, there are so many times when I just felt so upset by the nitty gritty things around me. That sometimes I even wonder why God cares so much about my whining. If I were God, I would just look at the girl down there on earth and say, "Aiyah, it's just a small problem. Come find me for what." But He's just so ready to comfort me with His word.. How could I have overcame my fears, my inadequacy etc..

This time, this promos. I really need to stop sleeping. Like today during geog, I think I was sleeping with eyes opened until when my teacher called me to answer a question. I don't know if he caught me sleeping, but I know he is really good and understanding teacher. So I can't possibly disappoint him again right. And my parents too.. They see that my results ain't good but they've never scolded me nor gave me stress. I need to wake up and realise that people are concerned about me.. Yep. (: I must remind myself of what I've just typed out. Motivation against oversleeping.

On a lighter note, today was the SFC commendation. I'm so delighted. I guess one thing is that I know God has things in store for me. Okay, I didn't memorise the pledge well so I kinda mumbled along the way, but I'm so grateful that despite the two nightmares (which I rejected) the previous night, everything went smoothly. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home