Sunday, August 17, 2008

and we come

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom

I have been thinking of this verse these few days, and I remember it as the one Bryan sent to me on my birthday. It got me thinking.. of how short our lives are, like a flower that withers quickly. And how we spend our time.. I think it's really hard to make your every single min productive and meaningful.. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm sitting down there moaning. But as I'm typing this, I remember that God told me to "stop trying so hard", but let go and let God. When will I truly learn to do that?

Friday, we were having extended chapel. To Ruimin: I'm really glad to see you! =D I hope the programme was good. (: Anyway, some of us stayed backstage and some really cool stuff happened which I won't share here. Haha. But really, I'm glad we could contribute something through acting.
Joyce, Josh and I went for Wanhui's Young Adults cell as a visitation and it was quite a new experience overall. Just quite different but fun. And I missed my show.. 2weeks in a row)=

Saturday, we had zonal bonding and it was quite good. Some of us organised games and even though it was a little screwed up, still the people enjoyed. And the stayover became more like a cell bonding. To rest of the cellmates, we really missed you guys. )=

EOM. Just some stuff that I really need to hand to You Lord. I am so worried over my promos. I'm sorry for saying that I can do it, sounding like I don't need You. No.. like right now ( and in everything I do) I really want Your involvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home