Sunday, September 07, 2008

another well-spent day

Hobbi saya tidur. (My hobby is sleeping)

This is what I saw in my past post.. about year end of 2007. I think this year just flies by too fast. But well, my journey through archives today can be termed-- viewing posts that matter.
Looking through my past posts, especially those year-end thanksgivings to God for bringing me through yet another year, I can still feel my heart fluttering with joy as I remember how He was there at times when I feared, when I grieved, when I rejoiced and everything. I don't even have to reminisce those times, I just know automatically how He was there and everything. I hope that even when I grow old, I will never forget what He has done.
I think that these few days, even though I've not been spending time with God, He still sees and cares. When I thought about the encouragement to my friends a week ago to spend more time with God this holiday, I felt really bad cause' I hadn't been doing it myself. But just everytime when I feel bad, something just tells me 'then move on!' It would be better for me to take action and spend time with Him, than to mope around. Haha.
Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness.. and Your love just never fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home