Sunday, August 31, 2008

i somehow somewhat chiong through my pw.. with very messy info but still readable. i dont have any format to follow cause' i was using the other com.

actually i agree with letty that i love pw. if all others subjects never existed. even if i'm tired, i can focus on it.

the weight of your words. actually i really don't know why. but i think it's normal and abnormal. and even if whatever i think im feeling is true, it doesn't matter. now i wonder why.

it's time to.. really focus. because i still have big three weeks. think about it, it's enough for those of us who have not done anything concrete to salvage things. my aim isn't high or low. it's within my capability. it's called: doing my best with all my heart. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home